[TowerTalk] Aluminum mast

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Aluminum mast
From: tao@skypoint.com (Tod Olson)
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 1998 21:00:21 -0500
Stan:

I have sent my complete set of NCJ's to ARRL HQ for
conversion to a CD-ROM. I sent them in August. I was
scanning through issues as I was making certain that all
were there and believe that I saw the article you are
thinking of.

I have another set that I will check when my ARRL work at
the ITU Conference is over.

Tod, K0TO