[TowerTalk] Create Rotor Motor

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Create Rotor Motor
From: n4zr@contesting.com (Pete Smith)
Date: Sun, 18 Oct 1998 02:37:35 +0100
At 11:57 PM 10/16/98 -0600, you wrote:

>I sent an e-mail to EDCO who I understand is the main distributor for
>Create Rotors in the U.S.  I have a RC5B-3 that apparently has a bum motor.
>It only turns one way. I haven't heard anything back from them. Anybody
>know of a source for these servo motors, assuming it is the motor?
>
>Thanks,
>Matt--K7BG

Sorry to report that EDCO appears to be deadco -- I recently called them
for an overseas friend and they are longer listed in the Vienna, VA
telephone directory.  Their ham retail store is also defunct.

You might be better off trying to contact Create in JA.

73, Pete Smith N4ZR
n4zr@contesting.com

"That's WEST Virginia.  Thanks and 73"