[TowerTalk] Stacking 6 And 10 Meter Yagis

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Stacking 6 And 10 Meter Yagis
From: MBecker@aol.com (MBecker@aol.com)
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 1998 08:46:54 EDT
Hi,

I have a dumb question about stacking antennas.  I'm putting up a 40' tower to
hold my 5 element 10 meter beam and a 4 element 6 meter beam.  I plan on a 5
foot spacing between the two antennas.  Traditionally the larger antenna
usually goes on the bottom and the smaller above.  Since I am more interested
in 10 meter operation, would I gain anything by putting the 10 meter beam at
the top with the six meter beam below?

Thanks,
Mike
KT3U