[TowerTalk] Hygain rotors

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Hygain rotors
From: Dick Green" <dick.green@valley.net (Dick Green)
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 1998 23:32:16 -0400
On my Tailtwister, pin 1 is the ground lead for the entire unit and pin 3 is
one of the pot leads: "Pot Arm to + End". Pin 7 is the other pot lead: "Pot
Arm to - End". The resistance between pins 1 and 3, or between pins 1 and 7,
should be 0 to 500 ohms. 0 at full CCW between 1 and 3, and 500 at full CCW
between pins 1 and 7.

(Pin 1 is ground, 2 is the brake solenoid, 4 and 8 are the motor, 5 and 6
are the limit switches, 3 and 7 are the pot.)

Hope this helps.

73, Dick, WC1M