[TowerTalk] Thanks for all the help re Tower Permissions...

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Thanks for all the help re Tower Permissions...
From: windev@inetmarket.com (Gerry Hull)
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 1998 21:23:40 -0500
Hi Again,

Thank you all for your comments re should I get/not get prior authorization.
I confused the issue a little bit -- the "historic" district is a designation
by the town -- like a zoning area such as residential, commercial/business,
farming,
etc -- not one in the state or federal "historic" sense.  I have contacted the
league, who were very helpful, and I'm in the document gathering stage.  You
have all been very helpful, and I'm somewhat encouraged.  I'll let you know
how it all turns out.

73,

-Gerry, W1VE/VE1RM
Greenfield, NH