[TowerTalk] towerhand co-operative?

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] towerhand co-operative?
From: william_kennethj@hotmail.com (William Kenneth Jones III)
Date: Sun, 01 Nov 1998 16:04:44 PST
Dear Sirs,
My name is Kenneth Jones,I live in Tampa,Florida.I am 25 yrs. old and
have 5 yrs. experience in erecting,demolishing,servicing and equipping
self-supporting and guyed towers.I was wondering if anyone knows of the
existence of a tower-tech placement and management firm or company.It
seems to me that to keep a steady job as a towerhand one must be willing
to work with any grade drug-addict,due to the widespread lack of
corporate drug testing for field personnel and be constantly ready to
travel any distance,work under any conditions,no matter how dangerous
and to stay there for an undetermined amount of time uninterrupted.I am
not willing to play that greed game .I don't travel away from Tampa Bay
for tower work,so I'm not able to work towers constantly.If anyone knows
anything about this matter or knows of any company that works in the
Tampa Bay area erecting towers or installing antenna and coax or
elliptical transmission lines or performing sweep tests and they need
help or would like to try a high-performance crew supplement(ME!),please
feel free to e-mail me at william_kennethj@hotmail.com   Thankyou for
taking the time to read this message if you did and sorry to bother
anyone if I'm barking up the wrong tree.