[TowerTalk] Scotchkote and Liquid Tape

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Scotchkote and Liquid Tape
From: grhosler@imation.com (Gary R. Hosler)
Date: Tue, 3 Nov 1998 08:44:34 -0600

I generally wrap the connection with Scotch #33 (more flexible in cold
temperatures) and coat with Scotchkote.  Once the Scotchkote has dried, I
then add a second layer of Scotch #33.  It works for me but it requires
time which in many cases is not a luxury that we can afford.

de Gary  W0AW

K7LXC@aol.com on 11/03/98 08:01:36 AM