[TowerTalk] BEATING THE TOWNSHIPS & SCHOOL BOARDS

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] BEATING THE TOWNSHIPS & SCHOOL BOARDS
From: pizzabob@TWLakes.Net (Bob Lovell)
Date: Mon, 09 Nov 1998 16:37:46 -0600

-----Original Message-----
From: Phil Isard <wf3w@juno.com>
To: towertalk@contesting.com <towertalk@contesting.com>
To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Date: Sunday, November 08, 1998 3:57 PM

>I suppose this meant fines - gravy - for the township or due
>process or I could cum and watch THEM destroy my property.

Sir,

Don't know if your posting was to brag, or what, but sure don't want to see
you representing amateur radio to the public if I can help it.  How would
you react if you discovered someone using your land without permission?

I also hope that your misspelling of the word "come" in the snip above means
you can't spell, rather than an indication of what kind of magazines you
read.