[TowerTalk] Slinky Beverage??

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Slinky Beverage??
From: n3rr@erols.com (Bill Hider, N3RR)
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 1998 03:09:00 +0000
A Slinky Beverage (Beverage is capitalized since it's a person's last name) is
nothing more than a few (eight works ok) metal Slinky's soldered together,
supported by a non-conducting rope inside them, and installed and terminated
just
like a Beverage, in all respects.

An EWE works better than the eight Slinky Beverage in my view.  Mine and others'
opinions are found on links at ZJ Electronics home page: http://www.QTH.com/ZJ

Bill, N3RR