Fwd: [TowerTalk] recurring threads

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Fwd: [TowerTalk] recurring threads
From: geoiii@kkn.net (George Fremin III)
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 1998 18:45:34 -0800 (PST)

> >I think a TowerTalk FAQ with summaries of the 50-60 "big" topics would be a
> >useful thing to have on a web site somewhere but even when the topics come
> >up a second or third time there are some useful additional comments dropped
> >in to the mix.  I know several people (K1VR for example) keep folders on
> >some of them.  Anyone with too much time on their hands?  I bet
> >W4AN/contesting.com could find a spot for various summaries...  or maybe
> >there's enough material for a book?

This already exists - to some extent - I have alot more to
add and as soon as I clear out a few more boxes from just moving
into my new house (with 14 ac. - of course!) I will work on
the web pages.

Got to the KA9FOX web page and then to the mail reflectors
summries pages and you will find alot of the common answers.

or go there directly....

http://www.qth.com/ka9fox/mail_summaries.shtml

Keep sending me the summaries.

--