[TowerTalk] W2AU balun and KLM KT-34xa

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] W2AU balun and KLM KT-34xa
From: ve6jy@freenet.edmonton.ab.ca (Don Moman)
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 1998 10:37:15 -0700 (MST)

Hi Dave

W2AU makes a new style beam balun with screw terminals and the holes
oriented in the proper way for use on a beam..... same price about C$28
here locally, last time I bought some (8 - put them on all the new 15 and
10m OWA yagis).

I have used the old style just fine, carefully drill a hole at the lowest
point where water would collect....Usually plugged the original holes with
liquid black tape as I was doing the connector.

73 Don