[TowerTalk] Re:Declination

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Re:Declination
From: n7ml@imt.net (Mike Lamb)
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 1998 22:35:24 +0000
Sorry fellows, I just can't resist putting in my two cents worth.  Here in MT,
I just line up my arrays with the section lines that run North and South!  I
can't imagine that I am more than a few degrees off and I can see the section
lines from any point on my tower or even from the ground.

73/Mike, N7ML