[TowerTalk] 10M vertical

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] 10M vertical
From: n4gi@juno.com (n4gi@juno.com)
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 1998 09:17:43 -0500
Solicitation for help:
I got a 10m  1/4 vert. from swapmeet, that doesn't work.  I took it apart
at feed point to find nothing between the center conductor of the SO-239
and vertical radiator.  There is a screw hole (metal) in the top of the
black plastic insulator of the base, otherwise empty cavity.  Excuse the
probably simple question, but what goes in between the 239 (center) and
the radiator to match the antenna, if anything?  I have no idea what kind
of antenna it is......

Thanks
73,
Blake M. Meinecke,    N4GI
MEMBER:  Univeristy of Central Florida Amateur Radio Club,   Florida
Contest Group
                 Web page:                                  E-mail:
     n4gi@qsl.net
      http://www.qsl.net/n4gi
  n4gi@juno.com

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]