[TowerTalk] Stacking C-3 and EF-240S; EF-240S directivity

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Stacking C-3 and EF-240S; EF-240S directivity
From: n7ml@imt.net (Mike Lamb)
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 1998 17:49:20 +0000
The biggest thing I have found with my stack of ef-340D's is that it is
IMPERATIVE that you really seal the linear loading tuning straps against water
penetration.  The resulting corrosion (not even visible here) just kills the
pattern for me.

I think the lump loading is superior to the linear loading.  I might change
mine over next summer.

73/Mike, N7ML