[TowerTalk] Plastic housing box for outdoor use?

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Plastic housing box for outdoor use?
From: k3nd@yahoo.com (GALE STEWARD)
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 1998 13:21:06 -0800 (PST)
Hi Paul,

You might try a large electrical box made of PVC.  Any large
electrical supply house should have various sizes to chose from. I
have used them in the past are were available at a local supply house.
  Also have seen them in the W.W. GRANGER catalog.  The drawback is
that it will cost more than the Rubbermaid box!

73, Stew K3ND

---Paul Ferguson  wrote:

> I am looking for a source for a plastic box to use near the base of
my tower
> to house a coax switch box, rotor cable protection, and a few other
small
> pieces of gear. The box size needs to be about 20" x 10" by 10"
deep. The
> purpose of the box is to keep water away from the gear.
>
> Four years ago, I used a Rubbermaid brand plastic storage box to do
the job.
> I mounted it on the inside of my tower (HDBX-48) about 2 feet above
the
> tower base. The box is mounted upside down and used without the top.
The