[TowerTalk] Your comments to the reflector

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Your comments to the reflector
From: force12e@lightlink.com (Natan Huffman)
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 1998 14:43:48 -0500

------=_NextPart_000_011F_01BE13CB.0483FC00

Denny,

Once again you are wrong.  Your zeal to methodically discredit =
manufacturers
continues!
That comment you refer to from Tom  was made pertaining to the C3 only.  =
Furthermore the
C3 is not a linear loaded antenna and has nothing to with the subject of =
the
linear loaded antenna thread.  The implication is that Tom Schiller, the
founder/owner of FORCE 12 could not have possibly modeled an antenna =
that is
difficult to model.  That is not the case, as Tom did exactly what he =
said.

There is nothing incorrect or faulty in being wrong in anything.  =
However
your continued efforts to discredit us, our designs, and now to =
blatantly
infer Tom as being a liar will not go unanswered.  I am not interested =
in
your motives as I don't care what they are.  As your shot was made to =
the reflector, I have copied the reflector also.

Natan W6XR/2

------=_NextPart_000_011F_01BE13CB.0483FC00

<HTML>
<HEAD>

http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV>Denny,<BR><BR>Once again you are wrong.&nbsp; Your zeal to =
methodically=20
discredit manufacturers<BR>continues!<BR>That comment you refer to from=20
Tom&nbsp; was made pertaining to the C3 only.&nbsp; Furthermore =
the<BR>C3 is not=20
a linear loaded antenna and has nothing to with the subject of =
the<BR>linear=20
loaded antenna thread.&nbsp; The implication is that Tom Schiller,=20
the<BR>founder/owner of FORCE 12 could not have possibly modeled an =
antenna that=20
is<BR>difficult to model.&nbsp; That is not the case, as Tom did exactly =
what he=20
said.<BR><BR>There is nothing incorrect or faulty in being wrong in=20
anything.&nbsp; However<BR>your continued efforts to discredit us, our =
designs,=20
and now to blatantly<BR>infer Tom as being a liar will not go =
unanswered.&nbsp;=20
I am not interested in<BR>your motives as I don't care what they =
are.&nbsp; As=20
your shot was made to the reflector, I have copied the reflector =
also.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Natan W6XR/2<BR></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_011F_01BE13CB.0483FC00--