[TowerTalk] Ground strap

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Ground strap
From: n7cl@mmsi.com (Eric Gustafson)
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 1998 11:01:48 -0700

Jim,

I have had pretty good luck just going down to Checker or
Autozone and getting the short battery ground jumper to use for
this connection.  These are large, flexible, insulated conductors
that are protected from the elements and already have the bolt
lug connectors attached at both ends.  They sell several lengths.
Use the shortest one that will make the span in your application.
Use more than one in parallel if you are worried about
inductance.

Eric