[TowerTalk] XM-240 plus tribander: conclusion

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] XM-240 plus tribander: conclusion
From: k4isv@westky.com (Bud)
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 1998 19:24:20 -0600
Thanks to all that responded to my question... your imput changed my mind
and I am sure, added to the station.  The general opinions were to stay
away from any traps so close to the beach... while the TH7dx worked great
here it wouldnt last as long down there... one opinion was to take the
antenna with the fewest number of traps>>>

Overall the new Bencher SkyHawlk got the most positive responses followed
closely by the Force 12 products.... note no traps!!!  The decision has
been made to go with the Bencher product... I called them and ask for info
and had a fax on my desk in less than 5 minutes--- So guys, looks like a
Cushcraft 40m at 70 ft and a SkyHawk at 60ft...
slopers for 80 and 160--- thank you again for the input--- TOWERTALK
REALLY HELPED!

For those that wanted rental info please contact me directly:
1-800-467-2607 work
502-259-4530 home or k4isv@westky.com

again thanks
bud- K4ISV