[TowerTalk] Hy-Gain TH3jr Help Needed

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Hy-Gain TH3jr Help Needed
From: mdonohue@renc.igs.net (Michael Donohue)
Date: Sun, 06 Dec 1998 06:05:42 -0500
Hi:
     I bought a Hy-Gain TH3jr (Used) with no manual.  I have since
ordered one from Hy-Gain but it will not arrive for probably a week.

    I have done some testing at  4'  and SWR is pretty good,  but I
have found that the resonant freqs are either too low or too high.  I
realize  true readings  cannot be  found at 4'.  Since  the elements
were preassembled,  I want to make sure of the dimensions are in
fact correct.  Does anyone  have a  manual handy  that  could give
me the proper  dimensions (settings) for  Phone and CW  on each
element as  well as  the proper location  of the of the straps which
come from  the matching  section to  the Driven Element.  Tnx  for
any help that you can provide as I  would like  to get  this antenna
up today while the nice weather sticks around.

73 De Mike
VE3DMJ