[TowerTalk] Wanted: contact for aluminum, and antenna models

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Wanted: contact for aluminum, and antenna models
From: DAVED@ctilidar.com (Dave D'Epagnier)
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 1998 07:10:40 -0700
You towertalkers seem to be the materials experts, so I'd like to ask
you as well as the antenna guys:
With all the info around about antennas and the modeling and analysis
tools available, I've decided that my next Yagi should be home brewed.
Does anybody know of a good aluminum tube stock supplier that doesn't
charge an arm and a leg for materials? Also, is there a database for
antenna models that can be used with ELNEC or EZNEC? I asked W7EL
(author) and he was not aware of any. I'm aware of the few ARRL antenna
models that come with their books, but I'm looking for more. I'd also
really appreciate any EZNEC models that could be sent to me and would be
glad to exchange the few that I have.
thanks!
--Dave
AB0GJ