[TowerTalk] LMR1200 - Sold

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] LMR1200 - Sold
From: jreid@aloha.net (Jim Reid)
Date: Tue, 15 Dec 1998 16:47:58 -1000
Aloha,

Wow,  in less than 24 hours the super cable has found a new
home -- in California.  Will be on it's way in a few days,
just have to roll it up and package for UPS.  Got
not quite 50% of my cost,  but of no more use
to me,  hi.

Thanks to the several who wrote comments and even
made offers (low ones,  hi).  A great hobby,  and so
there are some nutty ones like me (and the buyer)
who want only the very best!!  Or at least the best for
which  they have room/funds.

73,  Jim,  KH7M
On the Garden Island of Kauai