[TowerTalk] FW: Help - 80m 4 square

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] FW: Help - 80m 4 square
From: baycock@hiwaay.net (Bill Aycock)
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 1998 21:20:53 -0600
This message came with a " the sender has requested a return notification
that you have recieved this meassage".  This request is not a good idea on
a mail- list (reflector).

You may not have known that your mail program was set to do this. I have
heard that MS has set this as the default option.  If so, that gives
another reason to hope they do better in the future.  Hope, but not expect.

Bill-W4BSG

At 07:33 PM 12/21/1998 -0500, you wrote:

>Presently I have a 4 square based on the article in section 6.3 of ON4UN's
>Low Band Dxing, 2nd edition.
>I have 4 posts with a vertical wire from each pulled up to the top of the
>80' tower. I am using 1/4 wave 70 ohm feedlines to the Comtek box. I have
>one radial on each leg pointing away from the tower. There is a current
>balun at each feed point.

-
Bill Aycock   ---   Persimmon Hill
 Woodville, Alabama, US 35776