[TowerTalk] Force 12 Antanna Tool ?

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Force 12 Antanna Tool ?
From: jreid@aloha.net (Jim Reid)
Date: Fri, 1 Jan 1999 14:58:38 -1000
Hau 'ole Makahiki Hou,

UPS tracking service advises my coming C4 is now in Honolulu,
and scheduled for delivery over here on Kauai Tuesday.

I seem to recall that  special rivet  tool is needed
to assemble a Force 12 antenna.  What is it?  Am sure
has something to do with rivet construction;  my old
Mosley used sheet metal screws.  Can I get the needed
tool at an Ace Hardware;  have a couple here on Kauai?
Maybe the rivet tool comes along with the antenna kit.
Hope it is not some weird gadget that will have to be
ordered from Honolulu;  if so,  need to know fast,
as I'd like to put the C4 together next week and
up in the air on the weekend.

Mahalo and 73,  Jim,  KH7M
On the Garden Island of Kauai