[TowerTalk] guy rope for vertical antennas

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] guy rope for vertical antennas
From: DavisRFinc@aol.com (DavisRFinc@aol.com)
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 1999 10:51:20 EST
Hi Lane,  I agree with Joe, WD5FHG:  Dacron, min. stretch, UV resistant.   I
have used what we sell for years on my verticals and other antenna
applications.   We carry numerous sizes in DOUBLE braided (vs. single braid).
I will email you directly with info.  73,  Steve Davis, K1PEK    DAVIS RF Co
www.davisRF.com
---------------------------
DAVIS RF Co., Commercial wire/cable, RF connectors, custom cable design.
Discounts to hams..........BURY-FLEX ? low loss HF-microwave HDPE coax;
....FLEX-WEAVE? aerial wire. Registered trademarks of Davis Associates, Inc. .
.LMR ?, Heliax?, PolyPhaser Tm, etc.  Visit our web site at  www.davisRF.com.
1-800-328-4773   (1-800-DAVIS RF).    PRICE LEADERS OF LMR, HELIAX, RFS.

<< Gents,
 What type/size rope is recommended for use in guying tall vertical antennas?
 I am purchasing the MFJ 1792 80/40 meter vertical and before it gets here I
 would like to have the "maybe necessary" guy rope on hand.

 Lane
 ku7i >>