[TowerTalk] US TOWER CABLE REPLACEMENT

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] US TOWER CABLE REPLACEMENT
From: JSheinb785@aol.com (JSheinb785@aol.com)
Date: Sat, 23 Jan 1999 09:37:58 EST
Joel, please send me the cabling instructions for my new HDX555/MDP750,  and
for the HDX555 with a winch (no electrical).  If there's a charge I'll mail
you a check.Thanks

Incidentally, in tracking the Consolidated Freightways shipment of my new
tower each day I found that it left Visalia last Monday, arrived in Houston
Friday after midnight, and is in Corpus Christi today, Saturday.  (the
terminal is closed on the weekend). They agreed to deliver the trailer Monday
and leave it at my home for me to unload & then pick it up when I call them;.
If they DO that I'd say they're very service oriented.
By the way, your service is outstanding also.
73, Joe WD5FHG