[TowerTalk] The "Rope" Man

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] The "Rope" Man
From: jreisert@jlc.net (Joe Reisert)
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 1999 19:20:47 -0500
Hi Joe,

I think you're referring to Irwin Miller, K3KNH,  who unfortunately became
a silent key just last week. This info is probably of interest to the
entire reflector. That's why I'm distributing this way.

It was a great loss to Amateur Radio. Irwin was a great guy to talk to and
I really miss him already.

73,

Joe, W1JR