[TowerTalk] HDBX????

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] HDBX????
From: n7ex@athenet.net (Dave_K9NX)
Date: Sat, 30 Jan 1999 03:30:01 +0000
. There are a lot better towers out there today that you could put up
>that are a little more flexible. I just wanted to defend a tower that for
>$150.00 gave me great service for 12 years. All I hear is negative talk
>about this tower and wanted to put my experience with it on the reflector.
>The WAZ of OZ W3OZ

 As a former HDBX oener I would echo all of W3OZ comments here. Another
thing to remeber is that you can easliy spend $300+ just for the 5 yards of
concrete that are recomended for the base of the HDBX series towers as well
which in many case is more than you have paid for the tower!
Dave K9NX