[TowerTalk] Need Tri-Ex drawing

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Need Tri-Ex drawing
From: wa3gin@erols.com (Dave Jordan)
Date: Tue, 02 Feb 1999 22:07:27 -0500
Jim,

I also have a TRI-EX tower, a crank-up, 100ft job...The only thing I get
from TRI-EX is hard time.

Makes me wonder why they still advertise in QST.

I guess our litigious society is making itself felt on TRI-EX???.

I have their catalogue and they still list a MW-50 replacement crank-up
cable...seems like if they would sell you replacement parts they
could send you an old spec sheet and simply  rubber-stamp it with a
message indicating the specs no longer
meet current standards...seems like nobody wants to go the extra
millimeter to satisfy the customer these days!

Try calling Glenn R. Birdsell (520-882-8475 X'110") he was the sales mgr.
for amateur towers. If he is still employed
and not going against company policies he might be able to help you.

later,