[TowerTalk] SARtek-1 with Norm's Delay unit

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] SARtek-1 with Norm's Delay unit
From: rthorne@tcac.net (Richard Thorne)
Date: Thu, 04 Feb 1999 16:41:22 -0600
Saad:

I "believe" the Sartek software has a built in break delay.  In addition
you can still use the rotor via manual means with no interferance from the
computer control (unless of course you have prompted the computer to do
so).  So if you were to control the rotor via normal means you would have
to actuate the break etc to turn it.

But don't take my word for it go to http://www.hosenose.com  and send a
note to Al Parsons the developer/manufacture.  He's a good guy and can
answer your questions much more factually.