[TowerTalk] Beverage Interaction?

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Beverage Interaction?
From: w4an@contesting.com (Bill Fisher - W4AN)
Date: Fri, 5 Feb 1999 07:18:22 -0500 (EST)

> > pattern, good F/B). The other question I have is what effect will the
> irregular mountain terrain have on the
> > beverage performance. Seems that this might cause the characteristic Z of
> the beverage to vary considerably

All of my beverages start at the top of the hill and end at the bottom (a
250' foot change in elevatation from start to end).  Z seems to be mostly
like any other beverage I have ever put up.  If anything, the beverages at
my place work better than any I have used anywhere else in terms of F/B.

73

Bill