[TowerTalk] PRO 67 Help Needed.

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] PRO 67 Help Needed.
From: kz5qdx@communique.net (Douglas Bradford)
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 1999 18:59:04 -0600
I have a buddy , N5VWM that purchased a 1989 Pro 67.  This model was
sold prior to the decision as to the freg's of the WARC Bands. The Traps
for 12 meter were for the lower
portion of 12 meters. The 17 meter Traps were for the High end of 17
meters. Just the
opposite of what happened.

He is in  Dire Need of Information on the Traps for the Pro 67, they are
not marked and the colour coding is long gone. It appears that they are
approximately the same size.
The original owner could have changed these for nothing likely but did
not take down to
change. So now there is a fair sized cost for the 4 traps.

I would think we could trim the 17 mtr trap down but will have to extend
the 12 meter traps.

Anyone have any info on either process ?

Next is the big problem, none of the remaing traps are marked, He did
call Mosley and they have not returned his call yet. I believe the
gentleman that he needs to talk to
was off.

So again does anyone know of anyway to check the remaining traps as to
which one goes where ? ?

I do not recall if he had the instructions for it but they will
hopefully be available for the Antenna.

Mosley changed their location at the first of the year and may not have
everything back
in  order yet. I don't think the instructions give any other way except
colour code.

If anyone can give him a hand it would be appreciated, His E mail.

wayne@eatel.net

I can assure u it any help will be appreciated.  You may reply tome and
I will forward, either way will be fine.

Thanks for reading

Brad  KZ5Q
Denham Springs, La.