[TowerTalk] RE:[Tower-Talk]A SAD Precedent?

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] RE:[Tower-Talk]A SAD Precedent?
From: wx0b@arraysolutions.com (Jay, WX0B)
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 1999 07:47:15 -0600
I'd rather contribute to a thread ABOUT reciever preamps.  I think I
just learned from W3LPL he uses beverages on 10m-20m and they have
preamps.  Whats the story with this. What are the preamp circuits, and
etc.  My 10m beams are on a tower, and my beverages are away from the
tower.  Seems like a good ways to get some isolation from the
transmitting antennas on these bands where they are so close together at
my place.
Why cannot we talk about this here?

Jay, WX0B