[TowerTalk] FS: pirod 80 footer and BIG rotor

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] FS: pirod 80 footer and BIG rotor
From: wklinn@hotmail.com (Wally Klinger)
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 1999 20:04:56 PST
The above items are not mine. i am trying to assist the widow of a SK
in Kalamazoo Michigan. Deal with her directly. I am not interested in
commissions, etc. Just want to help a nice person out.

1. 80 foot pirod. it is 4 sections, solid steel (no rust that I saw)
doesnt APPEAR bent or distorted. On the ground ready to P/U in Kalamazoo
Michigan. This tower looks real good, If I didnt have a tower up
already, I would have bought it. I feel it is worth $1,100.00
based on what i have priced over the last few years.

2. M2 RC2800A rotor with prop-pitch motor, and rs232 ready rotor control
box. According to the invoice, it is worth $1900.00 and is NIB. I dont
know much about the unit, but the invoice gave a TX of 209-432-8873.
Call them for further on this.

3. There is a 56 foot HDBX rohn still up in the air, not sure what that
should go for. Looks good though.

Deal with the widow FAIRLY and directly. Her TX is 616-342-0330, just
email me with your intentions, and whatever ultimately happens.

73-Wally Klinger W9BEA
Wklinn@hotmail.com