[TowerTalk] Crankup Round Pole Towers

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Crankup Round Pole Towers
From: k2qbv@cyburban.com (Joel)
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 1999 20:09:32 -0500
Joe;
That was the past not the present or the future. I would hate to scare people
off but up
to a few months ago, US tower was indeed quoting 7-8 weeks and people lived by
it
knowing they were getting a super product. NOW, things have changed and
deliveries are
within  2-3 weeks and a little time longer for motor driven units.
Again I am sorry delivery took  so long but this is a new year and there are
right on
target.
One other thing,"cash flow" has nothing to do with delivery so I am not sure
where thats
comes from.

Hope the above answers everything 100%

Regards,
Joel
FIRST CALL COMMUNICATIONS,INC
(a direct authorized dealer for US TOWER CORP)