[TowerTalk] selsyns - found...questions abound

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] selsyns - found...questions abound
From: k1ttt@berkshire.net (David Robbins)
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 1999 23:47:08 +0000
the r1 and r2 terminals are probably the rotor where the power is
applied.  the s1,s2,s3 are most likely the stator windings which are the
input/output.  connect like named terminals together on both motors (5
wires) and connect power between r1/r2.

one fun thing, if you need to reverse the rotation  of the receiver just
swap any two of the s wires.  if you do this the receiver will rotate
ccw when the sender is turned cw and vice versa.

--
David Robbins K1TTT (ex KY1H)
k1ttt@berkshire.net   or   robbins@berkshire.net