[TowerTalk] about to install 90ft freestanding tower help needed

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] about to install 90ft freestanding tower help needed
From: CHRIS@mi0bvk.freeserve.co.uk (CHRIS HUGHES)
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 1999 05:17:58 -0000

------=_NextPart_000_02CA_01BE74EC.841009A0

Hi all thanks for the time,am going to install a 90ft freestanding tower =
in my front field...what size of a base do i need?? the tower has three =
legs and each is 6ft apart how deep dose the hole need to be and how =
wide....i dont want to put the tower into the concrete as i might move =
some day who knows so could it just be rawbolted to the top of the =
concret or will i have to make three legs coming out of the concrete and =
if so what could I use,meby h iron or something like that ....that is =
the bit that scares me as the tower is a factory job and the legs that =
might have to be made will be done by me....so i take it this might be =
the weakest part of the tower....please let me know if u have any =
thoughts on the matter or even installed something like this situation =
before....73,s chris
chris@mi0bvk.freeserve.co.uk=20

------=_NextPart_000_02CA_01BE74EC.841009A0

<HTML>
<HEAD>

http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>Hi all thanks for the time,am going to install a =
90ft=20
freestanding tower in my front field...what size of a base do i need?? =
the tower=20
has three legs and each is 6ft apart how deep dose the hole need to be =
and how=20
wide....i dont want to put the tower into the concrete as i might move =
some day=20
who knows so could it just be rawbolted to the top of the concret or =
will i have=20
to make three legs coming out of the concrete and if so what could I =
use,meby h=20
iron or something like that ....that is the bit that scares me as the =
tower is a=20
factory job and the legs that might have to be made will be done by =
me....so i=20
take it this might be the weakest part of the tower....please let me =
know if u=20
have any thoughts on the matter or even installed something like this =
situation=20
before....73,s chris</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2><A=20
href=3D"mailto:chris@mi0bvk.freeserve.co.uk";>chris@mi0bvk.freeserve.co.uk=