[TowerTalk] Mobile antenna installataion guide

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Mobile antenna installataion guide
From: wa3gin@erols.com (Dave Jordan)
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 1999 16:39:17 -0500
Dan, I've not heard much about SGC, nothing about the antenna but one
comment that the receiver section is well designed.  Regarding high quality
customer service...it's a pretty short list these days in any business you
want
to pick.

As we might expect the web page was well done...however after a thorough
read it appears to be about 85%  marketing by creating anghst and 15%
helpful hints.

later,
dave