[TowerTalk] Re: Kenwood TS-940 Lithium Battery

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Re: Kenwood TS-940 Lithium Battery
From: JSheinb785@aol.com (JSheinb785@aol.com)
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 1999 08:34:41 EST
To get to the battery, which is mounted on the back side of the front, you
must remove the outer covers.  Then look on both sides of the front cover
support & see 3 screws (flat head phillips). Remove two from each side &
swivel the front cover down, while it hangs over the front of your work bench.
You should be able to see the lithium battery & how it's mounted. It's been a
few years since I changed my batter & I used my memory, so bear with me, HI HI
If you have any further questions please feel free to ask.

73 & good luck. Joe WD5FHG