[TowerTalk] Routing feed lines off the tower....thanks+follow-up ?

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Routing feed lines off the tower....thanks+follow-up ?
From: biskit@snip.net (Tom H)
Date: Fri, 2 Apr 1999 22:25:43 -0500
Thanks to all who responded both directly, and thru the list.  The consensus
is the feed lines should come down to the ground, thru a grounding panel
before entering my house, and eat the additional loss in favor of personal
safety (sounds good to me).  One additional question though.  Can this
ground panel assembly be located at the base of the tower, or should it be
located downstream where it comes out of the buried pipe on its way back up
to the second floor?  This location is quite visible to the street, and my
neighbors house, and I would like to keep inquisitive fingers away.

Thanks again,
Tom, K3GM