[TowerTalk] X9 or C31XR

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] X9 or C31XR
From: jfleming@shelbynet.net (John Fleming (WA9ALS))
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 1999 11:14:24 -0500
I've had some relatively minor problems with Cushcraft in the past dealing
with replacing a trap for the R-7.  The first time a few years ago, I felt
like I was talking to some guy working out of his garage.  The last time
more recently, it was more professional, but still a little confusing.  I
could "order" the part on the Internet, but then I still had to call and
discuss it on the phone!

No more antennas with traps for me!  (E.G. Force 12 here I come!)

  email:  jfleming@shelbynet.net
WWW:  http://www.shelbynet.net/~jfleming/amstart.htm

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>