[TowerTalk] Ground Rods

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Ground Rods
From: aa0cy@nwrain.com (Bob Wanderer)
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 1999 19:46:06 -0700
They have never given it away as a general rule; however,
I used to include a few as door prizes when contacted for
material from various hamfest organizers.

Eventually, Ken Rand will get the 3rd edition completed. I
think you will find it a bit better organized and less confusing.
Ken is Poly's senior guru; Roger sold the company a few years
ago to Smith Industries, which owns Times Microwave.

There was another comment about the video. Yes, it is not as
good as the book, but if you're having trouble falling asleep, it
works better than Sominex and is not habit forming. It is, however,
a one-time deal!

73,
Bob AA0CY
ex Senior Applications Engineer for PolyPhaser