[TowerTalk] Norm's Rotor Ser. e-mail?

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Norm's Rotor Ser. e-mail?
From: davidc@bit-net.com (DavidC)
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 1999 07:49:28 -0400
> Thanks Guys for telling me that Norm's Rotor Service ...
> I went to Norm's website, but could not find a place to click on to
> send him e-mail.  Does Norm have an e-mail address?
> 73, Aloha  Ted Leaf, K6HI

Norm may not have found E-mail to be an efficient means of
communication for his particular business.  His site is pretty clear
as to what he does and what it costs.  Perhaps the endless flow of
spam was just wasting too much of his time, none of the rest of us
are very happy with it as well.

>From what I've heard they are very busy fixing rotors ... it is the
Spring antenna season in much of the US!

If someone does come up with a valid E-mail for Norm's I'd also
like to have it for my records.

73, DavidC  K1YP