[TowerTalk] Rotor in sidemount

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Rotor in sidemount
From: w1nr@eecorp.com (Michael McCarthy, W1NR)
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 1999 10:52:01 -0400

The best solution is to install weatherproof limit switches on the
tower that actuate just before the arm contacts the tower.  This
way, you don't have to worry about mast slippage which would make the
readings or internal limit switches useless at preventing tower
contact.

Mike, W1NR

--
**************** Give Every Man His Dew **************