[TowerTalk] Antenna Switch Cabinet

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Antenna Switch Cabinet
From: rthorne@tcac.net (Richard Thorne)
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 1999 11:40:53 -0500
Hi:

I've been working on gathering the parts for an antenna switch/two radio
control box.  As I go through the design I keep coming back to the
connector problem.

I'd like to use DB-9 or DB-25 connectors on the back of the cabinet.
Does anyone have ideas on how to make those holes to handle the DB
series connectors?  I'd like to keep it as neat and professional as
possible.

I sure would like to find an outfit that could punch them out, or find
the punches to get it done.  I was thinking about calling TenTec but I'm
afraid they will need a quanity order to get it done.  I've also toyed
with the idea of using a data switch box which already has 3 or more
connectors installed.

Thanks in advance.