[TowerTalk] Antenna Advice

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Antenna Advice
From: K1ZM@aol.com (K1ZM@aol.com)
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 1999 06:42:38 EDT
Hi Gang

I have a question about band separation assuming two towers.

What is the general preference about antennas on the same mast?

If one has two towers, is it 20 and 15 on one tower/mast and 40 and 10 on the
second tower and mast?

Is a combination of 40/20 and 15/10 considered LESS acceptable?  (I know to
stay away from 40/15 on the same mast) - but how about the other scenarios
posed above?  I am asking principally from an interaction standpoint - and
not from an operational flexibility standpoint.

I am curious.

Tks for the help.

73 Jeff

K1ZM@aol.com