[TowerTalk] NEW weatherproofing connector wraps

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] NEW weatherproofing connector wraps
From: jpellis@procomlabs.com (JP Ellis)
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 1999 17:41:43 -0500
Are your installers and your customers interested in a solution
to Black Butyl Rubber wraps.  The stuff that is impossible to get
off when maintenance time calls?

We have a new product, what we call gel wraps, that is slowly
gaining market share in the wireless industry.  It goes on in under
2 minutes, comes off as easy as peeling a bananna, and more
importantly, REPELS water, REPELS salt spray, -131 to +257
degree farenheit operating temperature, highly resistant to many
industrial chemicals, and is pre-packaged ready to install with
accurate installation procedures for each specifc application.

We have kits for: Paging, Cellular/PCS, Microwave, Tower Top Amps,
Grounding Kits/Pigtails, Down Tower Heliax Transitions, etc.

Originally designed and tested for military aerospace applications,
this family of gel products is on virtually every major commercial
airline you fly, either under their antennas in the form of conductive
gaskets, or protecting 'N' connectors on those same antennas.
American Airlines, Continental, etc.  Pretty impressive client list.
If they approve it, then it has to work.

We have a major US paging company performing a national build out
with our wraps as we speak.

If interested, you can call us direct or contact us in one of the ways below:

Pro-Com Labs (Protective Components Labs)
(888) 357-1601 National tech support voice mail
sales@procomlabs.com

or

P.O. Box 835744 / Richardson / Texas / 75083-5744