[TowerTalk] Help with bolt sizes

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Help with bolt sizes
From: W4EF@pacbell.net (Michael Tope)
Date: Sun, 9 May 1999 06:14:21 -0700

J.P.,

I measured the bolt pattern on a TB-3 that our club has this afternoon. The
mounting configuration consists of 4 holes arranged in a square pattern with
centers on the circumference of a 5.375" diameter circle. This works out to a
square 3.80" on a side [5.375/sqrt(2)]. The clearance holes in the TB-3
flange are slightly larger than 9/16" in diameter. I believe the holes were
intended to accomodate 1/2" diameter hardware with margin for tolerance
buildup of the mating hole pattern.

Seems like Rohn needs to add this drawing to their catalog. Hope this
is helpful.

73 de Mike, W4EF.................