[TowerTalk] US TOWER/SPECIALS

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] US TOWER/SPECIALS
From: k2qbv@cyburban.com (Joel)
Date: Tue, 11 May 1999 21:29:27 -0400
Dear Tom,
Sorry about that but trying to set up and get ready two booths for Dayton is
not that easy.

The BIG BOY rotator (not boy boy,I typed a little too fast last time) will be
on the FIRST CALL  website  probably Thursday morning.  When you connect,
look at the side links for BIG BOY/COMMERCIAL ROTORS. The First Call site
is    firstcallcom.net.

Thanks for your interest..

Joel, K2QBV
First Call Communications,Inc