[TowerTalk] MFj/hygain thread (fwd)

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] MFj/hygain thread (fwd)
From: W8JI@contesting.com (Tom Rauch)
Date: Mon, 17 May 1999 10:58:31 -0400
From:                   notawc@juno.com
To:                     towertalk@contesting.com
Date sent:              Thu, 13 May 1999 17:11:29 -0400
Subject:                Re: [TowerTalk] MFj/hygain thread (fwd)

> Art is an ace, no doubt. But he got royally screwed by Crashcraft so what
> guarantees that the same wont happen in MS? I can say that no one I would
> trust ( reflector politics , etc not withstanding) is in the MFJ empire.
> Cheers  Norm >

Norm,

It is pointless to propagate personal dislikes and personal feelings
in public about topics where one has no first-hand knowledge.

What may very well might turn out to be a false and libelous
statement about Cushcraft can get you (and anyone who repeats
such nonsense) in deep trouble.

73, Tom W8JI
w8ji@contesting.com