[TowerTalk] Cushcraft

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Cushcraft
From: jimi@designet.com (Jim Idelson)
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 1999 08:58:33 -0400
I'm afraid I won't be buying or recommending CushCraft due to
poor customer service. I requested assistance troubleshooting
my old CC ATB-34 tribander. The customer service rep also
told me to just get the book from MFJ. He also told me they
have no design files on the antenna or other documentation.
The frosting on the cake was when he told me " . . . that
antenna on top of your tower is a pile of scrap aluminum . . ."

Thanks so much for all your help, CushCraft . . . you won't be
hearing from me for a long time.

Jim K1IR

The Information Resource for Conferencing Professionals
James S. Idelson
President
DesigNET International, Inc.
96 Morse Road